Review: Battle of Illaria

Battle of Illaria Battle of Illaria by Dyan Chick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I knew about a third of the way through this book that this wouldn't be the end of this series. Dyan introduces more characters and dynamics to be played upon. I absolutely recommend this series to fantasy/ya fans!

Etta is still camping with the White Ravens while trying to earn support from local towns. After visiting the oracle she knows there is still a lot to do and things she needs to learn. She is still coming to terms with her brother's betrayal and what implications that could have for her and her kingdom. The necromancer king isn't staying silent and neither is his daughter...

I will definitely be continuing this series as soon as Dyan releases the next book! (Please soon!)

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box