Review: Colorless

Colorless Colorless by Rita Stradling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3 1/2 stars.

I loved the creativity and world building of this novel. I did feel a lot was left unanswered and hope the next book in this series solves my curiosity. I also really enjoyed the author's writing style.

Annabelle lives in a world where magic has been destroyed by heretics and was worshipped on the same level as the gods. Her family fell under extreme financial trouble and quickly her parents both unexpectedly die.

Suddenly all color drains away from Annabelle. Not only does she become "colorless" but people have forgotten her. It's as if she never existed. Everything she touches loses its color too.

To regain her color she must defeat the magicians that cursed her and murdered her parents with her friend Dylan. The biggest problems? These magical monks can turn into wolves and the wolves are after Annabelle.

I received a copy of this novel from NetGalley and the publishers for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box