Review: Cress

Cress Cress by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was my favorite of the series so far!
This series has quickly become one of my all time favorites! I love how the author brilliantly entwines each character's story into the main plot. Every character is essential! I love how she takes fairy tale characters and morphs them into something new and exciting. You never know where the story is going to go and it's exciting from start to finish!

Crescent Moon is a girl who has been trapped in a satellite because of her amazing tech skills. Cinder and her team have finally made contact with Cress and decide to go on a rescue mission. Not all goes as planned when the woman who brings her supplies and checks her bloodwork shows up at the same time as Captain Thorne. Chaos ensues when a fight breaks out-and this is only the beginning! They are still trying to find a way to keep Kai from marrying the evil queen but will they make it in time?

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box