Review: The Last Magician

The Last Magician The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book and everything it offered! The characters were well rounded and I really enjoyed experiencing the different points of view. This was a time travel novel unlike any other I have ever read. Plus there is a heist!

The Maegus, who you would expect to have the upper hand, have multiple enemies and with such fascinating and well paced action it's not hard to be completely sucked in. There are characters that are supposed to be bad guys but as you get to know them it's hard to tell who is bad and you see more of the results of organized corruption changing people without them realizing it.

Magic, betrayal, heists, time travel- what's not to love? I highly recommend this novel and would give it 6 stars if I could.

Thank you to rivitedlit.com for providing a copy for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box