Review: The Rogue Queen

The Rogue Queen The Rogue Queen by Emily R. King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book series is completely amazing! You need to read this series!

I fell in love with Kalinda's spirit and her soul in the first book and ached to know more through out the rest of the series. I literally could not wait for each book to come out and when they did I read them I was engrossed start to finish.

This book was difficult as Kali found herself trying to figure out if she should follow her heart or choose her duty to the throne. This was all shadowed by an impending war with the demon rajah and his blinded followers. Kalinda faces heartbreaking trials and has to focus on being true to herself. I laughed, cried and ached with the characters. I don't know if Emily is planning on writing more for this series but my heart begs her to.


I was given a copy of this book from NetGalley and the publisher for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box