Review: Shadow and Bone

Shadow and Bone Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow this book was amazing! I would highly recommend The Hundredth Queen series by Emily R. King to anyone who enjoyed this book. I love the fictional world Leigh created and the characters were fantastic! I can't wait to dive into the next book!

This book follows Alina, an orphan who grew up in an orphanage provided by a compassionate duke. She spent most of her time with a fellow orphan named Mal. As they grew older Mal joined the Army and Alina understudied as a cartographer.

Life seemed normal for Alina until they had to cross the Unsea. A dark expanse full of monsters know to snatch and devour anyone from the barges that crossed. On their crossing something happens to Alina that will change her life forever.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box