Review: Winter

Winter Winter by Marissa Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't feel like any review can do this book or this series justice. I am in awe of the beautiful world the author created and her take on beloved fairy tale characters that makes it come to life in a mix of sci-fi, fantasy, and romance. This series will hold a special place in my heart and will always be in my favorites. I highly recommend these books!

Winter is Levana's step daughter and Snow White with a little bit of Alice mixed in. Jacin is her childhood friend and protector. Levana cannot stand how much the Lunar people love her step daughter or how beautiful she is without glamour. Winter refuses to use her Lunar gift which has made her a little crazy. All Jacin can think about is getting back to Luna so he can protect Winter, even if that means helping Cinder and her friends in the process.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box