Review: Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French Kiss Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

France, romance, history, food. I couldn't get enough of this book! I already miss Anna and Etienne. From what I read about their school and the Latin Quarter, I never would have wanted to leave. I loved the dynamics with the characters. Their group of friends felt so real that I laughed and cried with them. The family situations were very forthcoming and realistic.

I don't feel like any review I write will do this book justice so please check it out if you haven't already if you love ya contemporary romance. I have to get my own copy (I checked this out from the library) so I can read it again!

I'm nervous the next book won't live up to my expectations bc this book was so amazing... I'm probably gonna wait a bit before I pick up the next one.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box