Review: The Art of French Kissing

The Art of French Kissing The Art of French Kissing by Brianna R. Shrum
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't know going into this book that I would adore it as much as I did! This story is about following your dreams no matter what comes up to make you feel less-than, even romance. I need this beauty in hardcover please! The cover is gorgeous and I can't wait to re-read this as soon as it comes out!

Carter Lane is seventeen and has been anxious ever since she sent in her application for a cooking competition where the prize is a full ride scholarship to Savannah's Culinary Institute. As soon as her acceptance letter arrives she is in an anxiety riddled frenzy. When she gets there it is like a dream until she meets Reid Yamada, her new number one nemesis. They both take turns sabotaging each other until the consequences are too much to bear.

Thank you to NetGalley and Skyhorse Publishing for this arc in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box