Review: A Court of Mist and Fury

A Court of Mist and Fury A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This continuation of A Court of Thorns and Roses does not disappoint. I think I may have loved this one even more than the first one. Everything builds on multiple twists and I really didn't see some coming. The plot thickens and the book ends on a cliff-hanger that made me pick up the next book immediately. I'm glad I waited to read these until several had been published because the wait would have been torture. It's impossible to review this without mentioning book one so here is my disclaimer:

Warning: do not read further if you haven't read book one!!!

If you HAVE read book one this review is spoiler free.



Feyre has been through many trials in Under the Mountain to battle for her friends, family and the Lord she loves. She has to adjust to her new life and learn if she can ever get through the torture and torment she endured from Amarantha or if she will be broken and a captive to her realistic nightmares forever. Tamlin has changed too and she doesn't know what to do to help him or if she even can. Her biggest question is will Rhysand keep good to his word or leave her alone?

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box