Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses

A Court of Thorns and Roses A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I adored this book! There is so much to say in this review but I do want to leave it spoiler free. I do think it's for ages 16+ due to some language and some sexual content. This is a Faerie story that captivated me like a fairy tale and hasn't let go yet (I'm on book 3). I love how this story was written and the twists that the MC had to endure.

Feyre is young when her family loses their wealth. Her father and two older sisters depend on her to hunt and provide food for them. One day Feyre is on the brink of starvation when she spots a deer in the cold snowy forest. She is not alone with the doe, there is another predator waiting to pounce on it and she has to decide where her arrows will go. She kills the unnatural wolf and the deer because feeding her family is life or death. She has no clue there will be consequences to her actions.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box