Review: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all this book is gorgeous! It comes in the house theme of your choice and my fiancé got me Gryffindor. I'm part Hufflepuff- part Gryffindor and he's Gryffindor/Hufflepuff so as long as we get the Hufflepuff version of book two I'm good. So the house theme isn't just the exterior. There's all kind of info on the house you chose, famous characters from that house, gorgeous illustrations, and a fun quiz. The pages are color sprayed and the house crest is on the dust jacket with the house traits.

The other copies of HP book #1 I read were the U.S. version and this one is the U.K. version and I thoroughly enjoyed every line. I'm not going to do a synopsis of the story but I will say this book is truly magical. It is a form of therapy that I just can't explain. If you haven't read this series I highly recommend giving it a chance. This first book is geared towards MG readers and the maturity level goes up every book. So happy I got to make a trip to Diagon Alley and Hogwarts again!

I solemnly swear to do this more often! ♥️

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box