Review: Legendary

Legendary Legendary by L.H. Nicole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this story! I love pretty much anything Arthurian and when I saw the synopsis for this book I knew I wanted to read it. The adventure is non stop and I adored the romance! I can't wait til the next book comes out bc there are some things that are left unexplained and I can't help but think there's a reason.

Alaina is eighteen in London and on her own. Her parents died tragically two years ago in the US leaving her feeling incomplete. She has a dream that reignites her passion for Avalon and to pick up her father's research and dive in where he left off. On a photo shoot in the country she accidentally enters Avalon and meets the Lady of the Lake. She is the "destined one" and has to save King Arthur, reunite the knights of the round table, and save Camelot before Mordrid wins and destroys everything. Is she up to the task?

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for giving me a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box