Review: Pinnacle

Pinnacle Pinnacle by Lynn Veevers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very intriguing new author paranormal ya book about magic and Lycans. There is a ton of world building and a cliffhanger ending so I'm hoping there will be a second book? I would give this 3.5 stars and round up to 4 because Goodreads doesn't give me a choice. I liked and hated the main character at times. If this is the first in a series, I'm assuming it is, there is a lot of room to grow and it would explain why this book was written the way it was. There are editing mistakes but I easily read over them. Overall I enjoyed it.

Kaya's parents recently died leaving her trying to figure out what to do with her life. She quickly discovers she had magical powers and is growing into them while she is thrown head first into a supernatural world of Mystics and Lycans. Her Aunt and boyfriend try to help her through this transition while danger is always looming around the corner.

Thank you to Read It And Reap and the author for giving me a digital copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box