Review: Play With Me

Play With Me Play With Me by Piper Shelly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is more like three and a half stars.
I feel like this should have been book two in this series and book two should have been book one.
I'm really glad I accidentally read book two first. I really enjoyed this story from Ryan's pov and the longer story. This is an enjoyable ya romance though and I will continue this series.

Lisa is in love with her childhood friend Tony. They do everything together but she's almost seventeen and they have never even kissed. She's surprised when he comes back from soccer camp and everything seems off. Tony's friend Ryan, captain of the soccer team, pressures her to tryout for the new co-ed team and she gives in. When he offers to give her personal training she agrees too. For some reason she can't say no to Ryan Hunter.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box