Review: P.S. I Still Love You

P.S. I Still Love You P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why is this series so amazing! I just love everything Jenny Han has put into this series. The characters are amazing and she really captures the sister relationship so well. This book pick up right after book one so you don't feel like you are missing anything. Lara Jean feels like a real person and I wish I could read about her life all through adulthood.

When Lara Jean comes back from Christmas break she decides to fix things with her guy. Everything seems to go well and she finally takes her sister's advice and finds a good activity for her college apps. Her guy's ex keeps popping up and she has some issues with that after the girl tells him she will get him back. Then one day out of the blue a new letter comes in the mail.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box