Review: Ryan Hunter

Ryan Hunter Ryan Hunter by Piper Shelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm so glad I accidentally read this book first. It had a much longer story and is Ryan's version of the events from book one. It's refreshing to read a ya romance from a guy's pov. His story was so honest and I really enjoyed it!

Ryan has been crazy for Lisa as long as he can remember but he's never told a soul. Probably because she has always been head over heels for his best friend Tony. At soccer camp he finds out Tony is interested in a much different girl and finally sees his chance to make a move for Lisa. First he has to try to convince her to tryout for the new co-ed soccer team he coaches and just maybe he will get to spend more time with her.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box