Review: Sightwitch

Sightwitch Sightwitch by Susan Dennard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is more of a story for people who are already invested in the witchland series. It's a prequel book so it's not as long as the other two books but has great info about who they are and how they are created. I bought this book after reading this excerpt so I do recommend for fans of the series! The cover is gorgeous too! This definitely can be read before the other two books but it's more informative than story continuation so I would recommend reading it after the first book Truthwitch at least.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for this eARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box