Review: A Week of Mondays

A Week of Mondays A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was cute! It was a quick read, only prolonged for me bc I am reading several books atm. It made me think of Groundhog Day. It was a different kind of coming of age story because she has to live the same day over & over to figure things out. Tristan was awful in my opinion.

Ellison has a terrible, terrible day. Everything that could did go wrong. She wakes up after making a wish to get a do over to find out that it's Monday again. She does everything she can to change the outcome each Monday but in the end I think she learns a lot more about herself and what she wants to do with her life. Monday continues to repeat itself but she doesn't repeat everything. Will her outcome be the one she wants and can she stop her day from repeating?

View all my reviews

Comments

Most Popular Reviews

Review: Robin

Review: Body Swap

Review: Charlotte Holmes and the Locked Box